Tonight I went over to Harmony-central and browsed around there for a while. I have not been on there for 6 moths or so. I decided to check out there forum and found a really cool thins they had going on.
It was in the Guitar Jam Forum and Form the looks of things they have a monthly contest called Coverfest. The ideas are that people submit cover songs that meet a certain theme or idea. Some of the previous ones were horror themes, Hip Hop and Rap, The Beatles, Songs of the 2000, Songs of the 90, and songs of the 80’s.
If your any think like me, I can only sit and start working on something new when I’m inspired to do so. I cannot force it. I think I may attempt to participate at some point I just suck as a singer. I also figured that by participating in something like this it will force you get better and mixing and producing. Practice does make perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment